ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR COMPLEX HYBRID APPLICATIONS
For complex hybrid applications, Kuhse offers the innovative energy management solution GE-Microgrid Management. Fundamental control functions are supplemented by a comprehensive range of additional functions which can be provided in a modular and scalable manner.
Extended control functions
- Load management
- Load shedding
- Black start
- No-load control
Dynamic reserve power
- for energy storage, engine-generator and turbine-generator sets
Power quality and power stability
- Peak load compensation
- Active and reactive power control
- Voltage and frequency support
Connectivity options to
- Forecast-engines for solar and wind forecasts as well as load profiles for day-ahead forecasts
- Energy markets ("24h energy demand market" and "5min frequency regulation market”)
Further connectivity options to
- Superior systems (e.g. to control and dispatch centers)
- Simulation environments
- Analysis-mechanisms for Condition Monitoring, Predictive Maintenance, Outlier Detection
Implementation of controllers
- for covering local grid connection requirements (Grid Code Compliance)
The GE-MicroGrid Management solution consists of a local real-time control device (the Microgrid Controller) for direct communication with the primary control systems and the interfaces for connecting energy markets, forecast systems and simulation environments.
The GE-MicroGrid Management solution control device contains those verified software modules that are selected and required for the respective project. In addition, individual customer-specific and special project-specific adaptations can be integrated into this control device as separate software modules.
Stored and archived operating and status data as well as day-ahead forecast simulations are available locally or/and through customer-related cloud databases and cloud applications.
Remote monitoring, remote optimization and remote support capabilities are also available via cyber-secure remote connections.